Friday, October 12, 2012

Failure.

Second cycle of femera was a failure. Its been a hard thing for me to write this entry because that means that i have to actually admit that my body has failed me yet again. Guess i will give the details on what went wrong and what went right about this cycle.
 
First off lets start with what went right. on cycle day 14 i had to have an internal ultrasound done. I hate these it always hurts me so badly because my ovaries are so high up and it is always hard for them to find my right one. After about 20 of the technician searching for is she told me i had 2 dominant follicles on the left side and no action on the right. I was so happy because ive never been told ive had follicles before so i was pretty hopeful!
 
a couple days later i got my almost positive ovulation test which was so exciting and stressful for me at the same time because i feel like the test should have gotten darker than it did.

 
i was so beside myself with excitement for this opk! i had decided that this cycle i was going to temp so that i could keep track and know when i definatly ovulated. five days after this opk my temps rose for three days in a row like it was supposed to.
 
 
you can see that on cd 19 my temp skyrocketed and stayed up for more than three ways like it was supposed to. still our BD time was off so i know that is where we failed this cycle.
 
on cd 26 i went and had my blood drawn for progesterone to see if i definatly ovulated or not. on cd 27 i had to go to the ob to talk about what we did this cycle and for my test results. i was worried that i wasent going to get the results because the technician that did my bloodwork said that they wouldnt have results for 3 days. I was super excited when i got my results they confirmed what i already knew fromthe Opk  and the temping i definatly ovulated which would make this cycle my first confimed ovulating cycle.
 
 
On a medicated cycle the doctors like to see a 15 and above mine was a 20.5 not to shabby!
 
on cd 33 af came all on her own. i really thought that i was pregnant but now looking back i realize that it waas pretty niave of me to think that i would get pregnant the first cycle my body cooperated.
 
so what went wrong?? we definatly didnt do things when we should have.
 
well now onto a new cycle. what am i doing differently?? i plan on doing pinapple core 3dpo-7dpo (assuming i ovulate) im taking prenatals, reducing stress levels and continuing to eat goodand working out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment